The living room is eclectically decorated and includes a 46" flat screen TV, book case, and a desk and printer.
A full dining room seats 6 and includes original buffet built-ins.
The bedroom features a modern queen size bed decked with sheets, pillows, and comforter, walk-in closet with hangers, and wardrobe.
A cozy but spacious kitchen is fully stocked with kitchen standards (utensils, pots and pans, blender, dishes and glassware), and full sized dishwasher. Off the kitchen is the laundry room complete with brand new HE washer and dryer, ironing board and iron.
The bathroom features original 1920's built-ins, brand new windows, and original large tub.
Outdoors you'll find picnic table (Perfect for Craftee!!) complete with BBQ under a flowering pergola, sunny front patio full of succulents and rustling bamboo, and a verdant backyard with fruit trees, camellias, herbs, and stone path that leads to a semi-secluded deck with patio furniture.
1. No cell phone use in front of neighbor’s homes.
2. No smoking in front patio or in front of neighbor’s properties. All cigarette butts must be disposed of properly.
3. All equipment needs to be placed on rugs or pads, or the bottom/stands of equipment padded or rubberized.
4. All trash created by production needs to be removed from premises at end of shoot.
5. Quiet voices outside before 9am and after 8pm.
6. Amenities (soap, toilet paper, paper towels, food, etc) are not provided and must be provided by Producer.
7. If furniture or art is moved, it must be noted to Owners, and moved back to correct location before end of shoot.
8. Furniture must be covered by padding (blanket, towel, etc) if utilized as storage.
9. A final walkthrough with Owner must be completed in daylight before vacating premises