Luxurious custom built home with Italian Tuscany style influence. The architectural styling is reminiscent of a Tuscan Farmhouse. Located in a gated community that was designed to work with the area’s natural features and because it’s a “dark sky community”, residents are treated nightly to a breathtaking view of nature’s celestial ceiling.
Located just east of Del Mar and right next to Rancho Santa Fe.
- Approximately 7,500 square feet sitting on a 1.57 acre lot
- Primarily a one story house
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, entertainment room, bar area, kitchen with large island, dining area, open and spacious living room with high wood beam ceiling, home office with a spiral staircase leading upstairs to a loft and downstairs to the basement, outdoor entertainment area with a full bath and a beautiful fireplace
** For those interested in renting the property, you will definitely enjoy the scenic location, nice breeze, abundance of greenery and fresh air.
** Similar events like the following are acceptable: Business meetings, business luncheons, workshops, trainings, networking events, retreats, baby showers, etc. If you are not sure whether your event is acceptable for the property then please kindly send a message and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
- Hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and home office
- Tiled floors throughout the rest of the house
- Upgraded carpeting in all bedrooms
Why you will love this location:
- Flexible property owner
- Quiet street/neighborhood
- Ample parking on site
- Located in an upscale gated community called Santaluz, built surrounding a world class, 18-hole, 250 acre golf course
Some useless, but interesting facts about the property:
- Located in the backyard, there is an unfinished well that sometimes gives me the creeps and reminds me of the horror movie "The Ring"
- During the San Diego fire back in May of 2014 when the residents of Santaluz had to evacuate, the fire burned several areas in the community coming close to about a few feet from the backyard of the property. But thanks to our wonderful Santaluz Fire Department no homes were damaged
- The majority of homes have windows that slide up and down from the inside to open and close the windows. For this house, the windows open outward using a fold-away crank handle
- The bricks used to build the kitchen ceiling were imported from France
- On occasion, you'll see several hot air balloons flying over the property. I've always wanted to try it at least once in my lifetime
- Did I already mention that the Master Bathroom has a stand up urinal stall? Oh no wait, I shouldn't mention that since it'll only attract alpha males