$500-1000/DAY is for Photography only.
$300 cleaning fee including property management fee.
Up to 35 people $175
From 36-49 people $260
From 50 to 70 people $345
For your convenience, we also provide accommodation services after shooting hour. For specific prices, please contact us.
• Guest must provide event/filming insurance.
• Guest must provide 2,000 USD security deposit check.
• To ensure the quality of your shots, our manager will clean standby around for help you anything anytime about the property.
• NOISE -- We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Curfew is from 9 PM to 9 AM.
• If using our furniture, Production design department must take a photo of furniture before use and move them.
• Moving and putting back on furniture is possible. all pieces must be moved back exactly how they were originally, or there will be an additional $200 fee.
• Any damage to the property during the rental period is the responsibility of the production and/or production or event company.
• All rentals include setup and teardown time. Please inquire for details about staffing.
• Must let us know if there will be alcohol.
• Please do not block the sidewalk, neighbor’s driveways, or congregate in front of their homes
• No stain-able products to be used on site.
• Closets, drawers, pantry, and refrigerator is off limits unless pre-approved by owner.
• No smoking, Alcohol or any toxic substances at all. Unless it is 100% agreed by the host.
• No violence, cursing or disrespect in the house at any moment;
• WiFi available upon request for Producers/Directors/DIT;
• Trash must be taken out at the end of your booking. A fee of $200 will be charged for trash if it is not collected properly;
• The Production must provide covering/Ram boards for the floors inside the house to avoid scratches or damage.
• House power can only be used for Small/Medium LED lights. for larger projects with a great power requirement must use a generator;
• A walk-through is required before and after all bookings to ensure there is no damage or anything missing.
• We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items from crew/talent.
• Check out time finishes when the last crew/cast member leaves our place.